Hot water plate questions

OakR8ders12

If I remove the spacer from the engine, what do I do with the pcv vacuum line?

Also curious, what is the other hole next to the pcv vacuum hole in the spacer?

I have a stockish 200.

Thanks

"pic is worth a thous..."

For a 'closed PVC system' I'd suggest (in a baffeled V/C) a rear PVC w/hose to manafold; a frnt hose/removable cap (for crankcase fill up) to the A/C housing. This is stock.

Some 'logs' have a 'nipple' on them w/a hose barb (rear hose)
Some have a fitting on the air cleaner housing w/a spun filter on the inner side (frnt hose). An oil fill cap has a tang to 'screw' into the V/C and a center w/a rotatable grommet for the A/C housing hose.

That's deal in this One Man's mind.

Many of us ellimenate the hot water choke (plate U mention). An ele. choke can B wired to the stator lug (I put an inline fuse in it). It is trouble free and reliable. The hot air choke stove (lill pipe runs to the exh manif) concerns some of us cuz it emits 'corepted air' into the bimetal spring (blk lill bakelite pill bx shaped housing'n carb) and carb.

What carb do U have? What kinda drivin do U do?

See pic yellow arrow. Not even sure if the hole goes all the way through. Thanks

Attachments

• 235CE4C4-F5BF-4DC5-8EBC-8B0066148FA2.jpeg
    235CE4C4-F5BF-4DC5-8EBC-8B0066148FA2.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 37
In some applications the throdle linkage pivot pin mounts there. Good luck (y) :nod:

Yeah that's for the linkage on some models, it doesn't go thru. You can hook the pcv to the threaded port on the side of the log below the carb flange. It's 1/4" pipe thread iirc, you'll need a brass 1/4" MIPT x 3/8" barb fitting from the hardware store and some pipe dope. Why are you getting rid of it? You will still need an orientation adapter for the carb to sit right.

Back