Headers with turbo adapter

krico123

I have been recently looking to see if i can find any headers for a my inline 6 with a turbo flange on it but i cant find anything but i have seen this image http://www.ckdesign-inc.com/images/Turbo/Manifold3.JPG
But they dont sell it anymore so i was wondering if anyone knows of headers that i could buy with a turbo adapter or do i have to make the headers myself
Thanks Kyle

Do you want a T3 or T4 flange? I have 3D models for both if you want to make your own or you can just buy them.

looks alot like some1 put a flange ona 'Stevens' or 'heavy duty' (big truck) 300/4.9L oem exh mani.

http://www.stevensparts.com/FORD%20EXHA ... tm#240-300

see: 452EH, 109EH, 1097H and esp 300HD on that catalogue.

At one time I saw what u have (almost identical even closer that the 300HD used on the big rigs) on their site.
Ask the guys on our big6 forum or search there 4 "heavy duty exhaust mani for big 6" on our site.

Econoline":1lhr25sa said:
CNC-Dude, do you have the small six flanges?

No, but I do have a CAD file for them if anyone is interested. I didn't create it, someone else here did so I can't verify the accuracy so you'll need to keep that in mind. I don't have a head or I could do it.

"No, but I do have a CAD file..."
if U posted it at the bottom of your entry it came out as a blank file/image.
(I C a question mark in the middle of a lill blue box at the left bottom of ur post)

I'm intrested of that CAD drawing, I could check if those are correct measurements.

chad":u0anwc4n said:
"No, but I do have a CAD file..."
if U posted it at the bottom of your entry it came out as a blank file/image.
(I C a question mark in the middle of a lill blue box at the left bottom of ur post)

I think its his signature

I have a CAD file for a small 6 exhaust flange. Forum won't let me post a .DWG or .ZIP file. Maybe I can send in private message to anyone that wants it.

I've had 2 CNC plasma cut locally in 3/8" steel, bolt holes line up to head, bolt holes and ports are slightly undesized, drilled to clean up plasma cut taper. Very close on exhaust ports, flange should be ported to match head plus tubing thickness. 1" square scale reference in drawing, Center ports are set up for a port divider.

This attachment is just a .JPG, not the actual CAD file.

Attachments

• Ford6exhaust_flange.jpg
    Ford6exhaust_flange.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 57
Back