Parts books with diagrams

tonyduc

All

Are there any inline six parts books with diagrams around for download? The diagrams from the factory shop manual are limited and don't give the full part numbers (I am using the 66 Bronco Shop Manual together with the 66 Ford Falcon/Econoline etc. one for my 170). In the past I found parts books also useful for reassembly.

Thanks
Tony

2 me, those R some of the best (close to $60 - $100 each?) if they R frm ford & for the "dealer mechanics" (Ford Shop Manuals).

Only 1 better is to go w/what "Numbers Dummy" has - the actual parts books (frm 'back in the day') and "microphies' (look like sheets of negatives) w/part numbers and exploded diagrams. Additionally, they have corresponding charts listing yr/model differences to scan thru for ur appropriate vehicle. He was a prts man for many decades & just took the throw away materials w/him. Still duz his job but for us now rather than for Ford.

Fordifcation dot com has some good stuff on line but it more truck specific (& yrs R only late 60s to mid 70s. It was a big help 4 my wiring schematics).

You can get an electronic copy of the Ford Master Parts and Accessories Catalog. It covers 1965-1972 Ford cars (Falcon, Fairlane, Ford full-size, Torino, Mustang, Maverick, Pinto and Thunderbird) and the Bronco.

It has two volumes, one with part listings and one with illustrations. Most of them are in pdf format but they are images so not searchable. This makes them a little harder to use but still a valuable resource.

You can find them on eBay and elsewhere (do an internet search for "ford master parts catalog").

Back