E0xxx head 2bbl Conversion

So I found out a friend of mine actually has a small mill and CNC. So i could design my own adapter plate and have it machined and hogged out at his place. He'd be willing to do it all for like $50. I think im gonna go that route and help him out with it

Score! Now you will have total creative control of what you do on that intake. If you get real creative maybe you can adapt the Ford inline 4 bbl carb... :mrgreen:

68a07d80526239168276317eeb5aaaec.jpg

mustang6":1lkiz3nx said:
So I found out a friend of mine actually has a small mill and CNC. So i could design my own adapter plate and have it machined and hogged out at his place. He'd be willing to do it all for like $50. I think im gonna go that route and help him out with it

Score! Now you will have total creative control of what you do on that intake. If you get real creative maybe you can adapt the Ford inline 4 bbl carb... :mrgreen:

68a07d80526239168276317eeb5aaaec.jpg
Oh lordy I don't even know where to get one of those. That may be for another project idea I got. I got a 63 170 head that I'm gonna cut the log off and do my own intake, that inline 4bbl would look sick. Side note and a little off topic, can i put the large 1.75 valves in the 63 170 head? I'd obviously want to optimize it.

I was kidding- I was just excited you've got a friend with a mill. While those carbs do exist they are so rare I think they would cost more than a complete engine rebuild for one of our sixes. Can't help but wonder if one could be adapted though....

:unsure: Just taking a real WAG on the inline 4 bbl,I`m thinking in the real high four figure to low five figure price range.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

woodbutcher":3ao9rmzb said:
:unsure: Just taking a real WAG on the inline 4 bbl,I`m thinking in the real high four figure to low five figure price range.
Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
Leo

If you found one and wanted to buy it - I think you would have to put it in escrow - they are as rare as hen's teeth and priced accordingly.

Back