aussie speed twin outlet cast iron exhaust manifolds

gb500

Supporter 2018
Saw this on book of faces:

just released in Australia by Aussiespeed: a copy of the original 60's Speco cast iron twin outlet exhaust manifold.

looks period - a hefty $700 AUD -$559USD

do 1 model for 144-221ci twin 1/ 1/2" outlets and another for aussie 2v heads

https://www.aussiespeedshop.com/product ... rrency=USD

as0017-1V-kit.jpg

as0017-outlets.jpg

wonderin how many Oz 2V heads on this site and on this forum v the Oz forum.
Wish we hada poll w/some results. My thought is pretty rare, but like the song:
"I'm just a jealous guy."

Do U think the 3 / 4 port is a lill squeezed off on this manifold?

The price is really not that bad. I bet it triples in 10 years. :) I wonder if any of the Aussie Speed importers will be bringing it into the states. If not the shipping will tack on a lot.

i bought a lill weight (frm Oz) 4 my pressure cooker - 2, 3 $. The shipping/handling (all the ins'n outs w/tax, exchange rate, import/export duty, etc) was $25. I can't read french so couldn't read the site of manaf. in france. Bet it would have been less tho...

In excess of 70 cast iron 2v 250 M code 170 Horsepower heads were on sold via the notice Mustangaroo posted here. A charted 15 hp gross up on the 155 hp 250 L code, but the actual net increase was from 103 hp net to 149 hp net, as the in line 2v matched the 240 hp 302C 2v for performance, that engine was 159 hp net.

Thats from about 12, 000 2v head and tube header engines made for XY and XA Falcon and Fairmont sedans and later Superbird hardtop's from 1971 to late 1973. Other later spare parts were coded and sold via FoMoCo's traditional empty box dealer and private inventory garage sales. Head and intakes were often split to get s better " Two part Arildite" sale price.

For aluminum Classic Inlines heads, it was about 163 in about three runs from 2007 to 2013, based on the part numbers.It may have beem much more, but only Matt, Will A and Will Mc would be able to estimate the total for sure

That doesn't include Matt Coxes new run of VI heads.

Back