Hi from a new member and a question.

5th'n 6th to the last pic show 1 of "my" lift eyes, the frnt. Don't C the rear so they were ona lota yrs...Still lookin for a set (both) if any 1 would like to sell / send a CAD.

OK, let's see - it's called a "number pad" (flat cast-in boss)
Not sure which yrs it's on, what models (Cleveland plant only? - 200 & 250, '77 - '83 only?)
which is above & to rear of the oil pressure sending unit
1) there is a separate (yellow) ink stamped number directly above - fox chassis number
2) the pad has 4 series of num/ltrs?
Ina backwards “Z” shape.
a. The top arm is – date code (here “0116Y”)
b. The middle arm is – part chassis CUN number (here “BR101037”)
c. The bottom arm is -unknown (here “2 J 213xx?” no spaces)
d. A final number is stamped deeper/lrger near the middle arm which is – landing code (here “2”)

That seem right? Any corrections / additions (ie detail) for our next stickie?

hi and greetings cadet.
listen to wsa,,in order to incentivive you to go for a DS2,I'll send you by way of snail mail 1(I used the other)mr gasket 3925D spring.
After all,I've got too much stuff...It might not look like much.But... look at the tech stuff.
And really, a lima in a bumpside?Tha'ts my FE range...But still tq & hp...not far off a 240,which should be in that yellow...
Please forgive chad for trying to be all...inelegant....he still hasn't said anything about a 'chero seat in a bronc yet.
Above all,have fun with it.

aaahahahaaaaa
project undeniably stalled.

chero1369":50a77t3r said:
hi and greetings cadet.
listen to wsa,,in order to incentivive you to go for a DS2,I'll send you by way of snail mail 1(I used the other)mr gasket 3925D spring.
After all,I've got too much stuff...It might not look like much.But... look at the tech stuff.
And really, a lima in a bumpside?Tha'ts my FE range...But still tq & hp...not far off a 240,which should be in that yellow...
Please forgive chad for trying to be all...inelegant....he still hasn't said anything about a 'chero seat in a bronc yet.
Above all,have fun with it.

The bumpside had a 390 with a Holley 500, C6 with the original commercial tow package. :)

The inline is in a '68 Mustang.

Good on you for the bumpside. Makes parts easier,Same lifters on the 200 and FE.I also use a hi-tq. FE starter on the little one.

Just posting a follow up-

I picked up the Performance Handbook :beer:

Installed the DUI this weekend :eek:

IMG-3779.JPG

Refreshing the cooling system next.

Very clean engine compartment. Fuel line insulated to control heat. AA++

Back