Putting Electric Choke on Holley 350

StarDiero75

1K+
VIP
Supporter 2018
Howdy guys

I might get the chance here to get a Holley 350 for a good price but its a manual choke, which i don't care for on my daily. Is there a kit or way to install an electric choke on it? From my experience, manual chokes stay manual, and autos can be made manual. I have an autolite 2100 but I have yet to have the thing run correctly with it so I'm looking at possibly swapping it for the holley

Holley has an electric choke kit which is a bolt on after the manual choke assy is removed.
All the parts stores have them or can order one.
The least expensive option is Summit or Jegs.
You need a full 12V electric source for proper operation. Do not use the alternator stator terminal cause it is only 9V. However you can use it to trigger a relay.

wsa111":1xcp1u0r said:
Holley has an electric choke kit which is a bolt on after the manual choke assy is removed.
All the parts stores have them or can order one.
The least expensive option is Summit or Jegs.
You need a full 12V electric source for proper operation. Do not use the alternator stator terminal cause it is only 9V. However you can use it to trigger a relay.
Right on!
Yes I currently have a relay powering the choke. Ok I'll look into it then. Thanks

The guy with the 350 would never get back to me. I instead went with another 2100. We'll see how this one works

where ya get it? How much?

chad":1cpd2cq1 said:
where ya get it? How much?
I know this Ford Horder guy down the street. $50 and it's pretty clean. I made this neat little soda blaster for $15 and I was able to clean it up a bunch with that.

C if he hasa (rebuildable) 2100 for me?

I'll take 1 2100 & 1 5200.

Chad
22 Chestnut Ct
Amherst, MA
01002-1827

Chad, still remember you need a wideband A/F tester to get it right.
You are putting a V-8 carb on a six. It will probably be rich at WOT.

He don't have any 5200s but I have a 5200 with a messed up mounting hole. It'll need a thick washer to fix it.

If you're serious Chad, PM/email me and we'll set up some sort of payment. He may want $65 like his original price. I was able to negotiate a little lower due to timing of meeting

Back