Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry
rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad

<<< New Site Update >>>

What would you pay for this car?

Moderator: Mod Squad

What would you pay for this car?

Post #1 by Guest » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:22 am

A 67 Falcon 2 door 200 cid, 21,000 original miles (it shows), mint interior (except headliner), great Candy Apple Red paint, Bone stock except for a 77 head & exhaust manifold, unrestored. It needs to be near-perfect: new floorboards, new headliner (three or four dime-sixed holes in the existing one), that rubber mat in the trunk, the original head (included) put back on, and some new leaf springs. Also included : extra transmission (3.03), Maverick spindles and tie rod ends.

I am interested to know how much my little Falcon's worth, just in case I need the money! It's been in my family since new, so I am absolutely sure on the mileage.

Also, to the best of my knowledge, it came new with Fairlane hubcaps... is this normal?