Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry
rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad

<<< New Site Update >>>

64 falcon 2dr sedan rebuild!!!!

Moderator: Mod Squad

falcon_master

64 falcon 2dr sedan rebuild!!!!

Post #1 by falcon_master » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm

Hi everyone my name is jarod I am almost 16 and I got my first classic a 1964 falcon 2dr sedan with a 170six and 3spd column shift manual. I'm so happy to join this world of inliners and classics and I appreciate your help. In this discussion I will be posting occasionally on questions and the status of my build. As of right now I can't start till Thanksgiving but I'm so excited. I look forward to talking to everyone later and I want to show all those doubters of inline power and classics (especially I know 4 people who thank the falcon is lame and mustang is better even though it was predecessor to it)
Junior year high school AFJROTC cadet and car enthusiast. Likes all things ford and engines of any company. 64 falcon 2dr sedan,144CI and 3spd column shift. estimated 124,000 miles. Resurrected after sitting outside for 18 years, In process fixing for use as daily driver YouTube channel for repairs coming soon. “Old cars may break but are never broken”-RCR