66 Mustang Headers

Moderator: Mod Squad

da66stang

66 Mustang Headers

Post #1 by da66stang » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:06 pm

I came here just to check the status with classic inlines. I was just about to order a set of headers through classic inlines but in light of such sad recent events has anyone had experiences with other manufactures? I see Scott Drake makes a set but they don't seem to really impress me.

Thanks

lisa66emberglow

Re: 66 Mustang Headers

Post #2 by lisa66emberglow » Mon May 25, 2015 10:57 pm

am also interested in hearing what might be compatible. I want to get my car back on the road before summer is over, and exhaust is first thing that NEEDS to be done, which is why we wanted to go with headers. was supposed to do it last summer, but the summer ended and I put her in storage until this year due to the threat of early snow. ugh.

da66stang

Re: 66 Mustang Headers

Post #3 by da66stang » Fri May 29, 2015 2:44 pm

lisa66emberglow wrote:am also interested in hearing what might be compatible. I want to get my car back on the road before summer is over, and exhaust is first thing that NEEDS to be done, which is why we wanted to go with headers. was supposed to do it last summer, but the summer ended and I put her in storage until this year due to the threat of early snow. ugh.

I ended PM'ing does10s on this forum and was able to get a set of classic inlines. Shoot him a PM.