ford 215 engine

Jacob52

Hi,
I have a ford tractor that has a conversion kit built be the funk aircraft compont. I think it has a Ford 215 OHV engine in it and i wanted to know where to get parts for these engines. I also bought one more tractor with the same engine and it needs a valve job. where are the best places to get just all of the parts for theses engines? Thanks,
Jacob52

You can get a lot of hard parts from Joblot Automotive in Queens Village, NY. Go to their website and get their number. If you dont see what you need, call James, he is very helpful. You should still be able to get gasket sets by Fel-pro for your favorite local auto parts supplier, but you will need to have them order them. Takes about a week for the gaskets to arrive.

Hey, you got any pictures of that? I've seen a few of the Funk conversions with the 226, but I've never seen one with the 215.
Edwin

I am not shure how to post pictues. i have them on Photobucket if i am informed of how to i will post some. Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob52, check sticky on how to post pics fairly easy from photobucket.com.

Hi once more,
After seeing a picutre of a 215 it is confirmed that is has a 215. I did some reasraech and called some people and my tractors are 2 of 14 known to exist, which is maby why you had not heard of the 215 conversion kit, If someone could possibly give me step by step instuctions on th how to post picutes i could get some posted :) . Also, what shop manual would you suggest for me to get for this engine? Thanks,
Jacob52

Back