Interest?, for Ford flathead 6 a Fluidampr harmonic balancer

M6ride

QUESTION; I want to know how many of you Ford flat-6 lover's would like to buy a new crank balancer, one like the high-tech Fluidampr is already making for the Ford flathead V8's; it uses silicone fluid to control the torsional harmonic vibrations created by your Flathead Ford. This type is far superior to original-style dampers and will help eliminate crankshaft breaks, reduce wear on main bearings and increase horsepower.

Right NOW the company, Fluidampr.com, has a flat 6 crankshaft there and they are considering building, for the public, perhaps 2 types (wide V-belt and narrow, dual pulley V-belt) of dampers like are currently being sold at Speedway Motors; see URL below:

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Fluida...eads,4025.html

Anyone who is interested, please email them and express an interst in purchasing one for your next Ford six (6) buildup. I am going to e-mail them today!

their e-mail address is: support@fluidampr.com

THANKS for your interest and encouraging e-mail's to Fluidampr Performance Dampers For Gas and Diesel Engines

John :LOL:

Hello M6
I am sure at some point I would buy one, though sort of low on cabbage right now.....
They have really nice products, and it should would be nice to have the accurate degree marks on the balancer, instead of the "dot"!

Back