226 (H) and 254 (M) flathead engine parts FOR SALE

M6ride

I've TWO 226 flathead engines and ONE 254 w/rusty-pitted deck (unrebuildable-probably; maybe you need an anchor, hehe) and misc parts for sale in MEMPHIS, Tn.

2 crankshafts are already cleaned and machined. 1 crankshaft, unturned (226 and 254 cranks are the same); make offer

One 226 block has been recently SUPER-cleaned (best you'll ever see) and bored 0.060"; ready for rebuild (51 car); make offer.

ONE 226 block has been recently SUPER-cleaned, but not bored, if my memory serves me correctly (50 F1); make offer.

TWO 226 oil pans, SUPER-cleaned; pls make offer ....one 254 2-pc oil pan (18 pounds in weight)

two 226 Heads Magnafluxed and hot tanked and cleaned up via mill- Make Offer

1950 F-1 manual transmission -pls make offer

"hogs head bell housing from 1950 F1", used to convert to world class T-5 transmission; make offer

1953 vintage 5-speed tranny used in F6, F7 and F8 trucks. I have the specific details on a note at my shop;
needs to be cleaned and resealed and painted; I can have CNS Transmission do the excellent examination of factory specs to insure satisfaction for any one seriously interested; pls make offer.

TWO F-1/F6 Exhaust manifolds $ 125 ea

Shoebox Exhaust manifold $ 150ea

Intake manifolds, crack-free $ 70 ea

Several carburetors, Holley and __?__ can't recall now, but works great on these engines with new rebuild kit

Distributors in various conditions.

On starters and generators, I'll take to armature shop and have fully tested/repaired to good condition before shipment and you get the receipt with the product; make offer.

Other parts available: I send pictures on request.

HAVE PARTS-WILL SHIP-MEMPHIS

CONTACT JW

that 254 m-series ford flat 6 motor that yoiu got. how are the cylinder walls looking. is the motor stock. and has it been stored outdoors or inside. im in georgia.vinny G.

I have one that has been converted to dual outlets (dual exhaust).

$225 + shpg

Have a photo somewhere too.

try to call me, ok

JW

nine 0 one -- 7 five 3 -- 1 one 3 zero

Do you still have the 60 over block and the crankshaft that has been turned if so give me a call 276-692-7039 my name is Thomas

Back