1946 Coupe - Barnyard 'Find'

1966Mustang

ALL THE THINGS
Staff member
Subscriber
This past sunday I took a wander round my brother's farm. This is what we 'found' - Rather... I was ambitious enough to take some pictures of it. According to my brother it is a 1946 Ford Coupe that he obtained from a gentleman down the road. It was driven up on the trailer at the time then it was stripped down a bit and I think somewhere along the past couple of years some interest was lost and parked up near the goats. The doors and some interior is stored inside someplace - It may be for sale, or parts of it may be. Overall - it seems to be in really solid condition - I can get more pictures if anyone is interested. Basically, just thought I'd share it here - If anyone has more specifics on what this is, lemme know!

side.png
eng.png
dash.png
car1.png
carb.png
trunk.png

:beer: :cool: it's a Tudor Sedan Ford used that body style with different grille parts etc. from 1941 through 1948 during the war years 1942 to 1945 very few were built except those used for military and government use. Would need the serial numbers / frame number and or engine number to Be exact, but if the front fenders are original it sure could be a 1946. Looks to be pretty original with a 226 Flathead six (G series) engine. :nod:

Back