Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2018 Contributors:
StarDiero75, curts56, DannyG, B RON CO, wsa111, Captainslow42, falconcritter
Econoline, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, 95FordFleetside, turbo6, Max_Effort, WorldChampGramp
cr_bobcat, C.S.Designs, pmuller9, gus91326, rwbrooks50, rocklord, drag-200stang, Big64my79Effie, CNC-Dude, gb500

2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40,
mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry

Unknown->> M.Ketterer, T.Smith, J.Myers, P.McIntire - Please PM me (1966Mustang) and lemme know who you are!

Permanent 300 Six Cyl Head CFM solutions- A Work in Progress

Moderator: Mod Squad

WorldChampGramp
VIP Member

Re: Permanent 300 Six Cyl Head CFM solutions- A Work in Progress

Post #451 by WorldChampGramp » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 pm

sandboxer wrote:
WorldChampGramp wrote:Its Gramps travel weary since my last post (seems like months ago with 5K plus in road miles to my credit). Slow but sure is my best update on the 3-head projects. Yes I could start banging out heads fairly soon, but I want to give you the utmost in both JR and SR versions. You deserve something unique for your patients and loyalty in trusting me at my word. the overall plan now is to only offer heads that are difficult to duplicate (unless you have access to a 4 or 5 axis machining center), then you need to find digital scanning equip like the "Big Boys" use, convert the scan to code that matches your machining center, etc etc. In my travels I even visited the Roush facility to discuss my projects with a few friends there in "high Places" [what an eye opener]. enjoy your summer Gramps will be BZ so information will be sparse. Bless you all. Bruce Sizemore :thumbup:

That sounds wonderful. Before you depart on your engineering adventure, are there any updates on dyno results from what you’ve done thus far.
Many thanks[/quote
]

Sandboxer- Wish I could say here are the results but Dyno work hasn't started yet on JR headed CUSTOMER motor. Even though the engine is only a few hours away from completion and making noise, the engines owner is in no hurry and AL (our Machinist, Dyno Guru) and the key player in all this has other things on his plate that take priority which I can't and won't go into. Bruce

WorldChampGramp
VIP Member

Post #452 by WorldChampGramp » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:31 am

Gramps is still at it, if I could clone myself several times and send my ‘representatives’ in various FLORIDA directions>>> Finalized, consistent and exceptional JR & SR heads would be available for distribution. Being the Lone Ranger is good & bad, in that I have no one to blame but myself if things go poorly and the ultimate high one gets when the goals are met. Keep the faith. Bruce Sizemore aka Gramps :bang: :idea: :arrow: :checks:

JakeStroganoff

Post #453 by JakeStroganoff » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:40 am

Just wanted to chime in and say I am interested in purchasing one of these heads when they are available.

WorldChampGramp
VIP Member

Post #454 by WorldChampGramp » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:04 pm

JakeStroganoff wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say I am interested in purchasing one of these heads when they are available.

Jake: Thanks for your interest and stay tuned for slow but sure progress updates. Shoot me a PM with which head you are thinking about JR, SR or Aluminum Cross-Flow aka BS X-Flow. Bruce

Laporte 14

Post #455 by Laporte 14 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Hi new here but have been following this thread as I currently have a cammed up bored out 300 with 240 head and headers and exhaust but looking to buy after market head are these available yet

Luke Bronstein

Post #456 by Luke Bronstein » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm

I am really interested in the aluminum crossflow and either the JR/SR head.

54-4x4

Post #457 by 54-4x4 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:57 pm

Luke, nice that you joined the ranks.We are not that far apart.

Pathines

Post #458 by Pathines » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 pm

I like this thread, quite a lot. Keep it coming, please.

Return to “240-300 "Big Block" Six Performance”