Mustang 6 Association BIG show in Nashville TN

Moderator: Mod Squad

66Sprint6

Mustang 6 Association BIG show in Nashville TN

Post #1 by 66Sprint6 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:33 am

Hey guys!

Mustang 6 Association is doing their annual BIG show in Nashville TN on May 20th this year! They are also talking with the Guiness Record folks on trying to set a record for most 6 cyl. Mustangs in one place. Apparently these shows draw a crowd and some repeat members are planning to travel over 1000 miles for the weekend! Im luckily on about 30 miles away so hopefully Ill have the new setup running well enough to at least get to and from the show! Hope to see some of yall out there. More info linked below.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Matt

"ITS A SIX!!!!!"

wsa111
FSP Moderator

Re: Mustang 6 Association BIG show in Nashville TN

Post #2 by wsa111 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:05 pm

If its like their forum response it will be a looser. It took two weeks to even get in touch with an administrator.
Their forum & Facebook are the worst organization I have ever seen.
The administrator treated me like a dog. Terry Reinhart is not what you would expect from a new guy in town.
If i lived 2 miles from the show i guarantee you i would not lower myself to even attend.
Terry Reinhart is a discrace of people skills.

67 mustang,C-4, with mod. 80 hd, custom 500 cfm carb with annular boosters, hooker headers, dual exh.-X pipe, flowmaster mufflers, duraspark II dist. with MSD-6AL. Engine 205" .030" over with offset ground crank & 1.65 roller rockers. 9.5 comp., Isky 262 cam.
2003 Ford Lightning daily driver. Recurving Distributors. billythedistributorman@live.com

M6ADirector

Post #3 by M6ADirector » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Bill I see you continue with your attacks on my character, which is the very reason that you are no longer a member of M6A or our Facebook page. I thinks it's very sad when a grown man will not accept the consequences of his actions. Enough said.

Just for the record I am Terry Reinhart, the person that Bill has spent much time in various places attacking my character.

rbohm
Assistant Admin

Post #4 by rbohm » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 am

i approved this post, but i will warn both terry and bill that i don not want this to degrade into a running fight on this forum. if it happens, i will start deleting posts, and possibly suspend users. keep it civil and we will have no problems.

64 falcon
66 mustang
05 grand marquis

my mind is aglow with whiriling
transient nodes of thought
careening through a cosmic vapor
of invention