Click Here -> Please Consider Making a PayPal Contribution to the FordSix Forum!
2019 Contributors:
NJwpod, 1strodeo, mightynorseman, maxtrux, 6d7coupe, broncr, Phase3, 68Flareside240, bmbm40, mustang6, WorldChampGramp, justintendo, BigBlue94, ags290, motorsickle1130, Rooster, ousooner919, ethanperry, rzcrisis, DoctorC, jamyers, Motorboy, fastpat, Silverback280, chad, drag-200stang, THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER, Jimmys61falcon, rjonah, Sooshi, Robert92867, Invectivus

PLEASE TEST ON http://dev.fordsix.com

<<<***PLEASE READ*** New Site Update >>>

Cars and Coffee near Abilene, TX

Moderator: Mod Squad

jamyers
VIP Member

Cars and Coffee near Abilene, TX

Post #1 by jamyers » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:38 pm

OK, so all the car shows around are being cancelled, and all the groups that use Camp from June to Sept have cancelled, and it's too damned quiet around here.

So I've washed up the Ranchero and the Buick, and will be hosting a Cars and Coffee meet and greet this Saturday morning. Nothing fancy, just some shade trees, a big old pot of coffee, and maybe a box of donuts. I figure we can talk cars, drink bad coffee, and enjoy the shade trees without everybody exploding from the latest crisis.

Not that I'd expect a huge fordsix crowd to make the drive, I just wanted to let yall know what's going on here in West Texas, and I'll encourage you to think about doing something similar where you live.

Of course, if you DO show up, I'll see if I can't find a little something 'extra' for your coffee, lol. :rolflmao: :beer:

Cars and Coffee Flyer.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
James - '62 Ranchero (200cid), '71 LeSabre (464cid)

The ONLY safety device we need is a 6" sharpened steel spike bolted to the center of the steering wheel of EVERY vehicle.
Emergency Rooms and Funeral Homes will be busy for a week or so, then I predict a dramatic drop in vehicle accidents.