Build a tesla superchager

WDoug72

Do you think there is any performance potential in building superchargers for our sixes? This book for sale on ebay claims that its easy and says can be built for a few hundred dollar with simple tools. Or do you think its a gimmick like the electric supercharger.
Link:link

99% sure it's a scam. The tolerances involved are very tight; it might be doable if you have a machine shop at your house. Anyway, for the couple hundred bucks that it says you need to build a supercharger, you can buy a M90.

Look close, it is a conversion of an electrical bilge exhaust fan to being belt drive. YEHAAAAAA!

Beside, Tesla was a contemporary of Edison and Westinghouse.
Why would some dumby attach an early pioneer in electrical engineering and theory name to a mechanical device?.

Thad":1up2y4g0 said:
Look close, it is a conversion of an electrical bilge exhaust fan to being belt drive. YEHAAAAAA!

Beside, Tesla was a contemporary of Edison and Westinghouse.
Why would some dumby attach an early pioneer in electrical engineering and theory name to a mechanical device?.

Because it sounds cool.

I didn't look too closely at it.

I think I'll market a BS supercharger kit and call it the "Whitesnake Supercharger"

Sounds pretty cool.

Thanks guys Ill make sure to pass this one
And yea I made my profile before I knew of the other grocery getter but now its changed so no worries

Bort stop being so hard on youself, we got guys here that'll do that for you, don't want trouble with the union do ya.

69.5Mav":26852z34 said:
Bort stop being so hard on youself, we got guys here that'll do that for you, don't want trouble with the union do ya.

Shh, I wouldn't want anyone to file a grievance.

Back