Turbo 300 in a F150

If you don't mind, let me know how the sell goes. I've moved on with mine as well and it just sits there, wasting away. Its hard for me to post it up knowing that very few people are going to be interested in something like this. I don't care about losing money on it, it was a learning experience and hell of a lot of fun. I just don't want to deal with all the craigslist idiots asking how fast it is.

Just a personal aside, I bought a chevy 1500hd with the 6.0L about a year ago, major reason the ford sits. Honestly, I've seen the light on how easy it is to work with LS based motors and don't see myself touching the ole ford again. Did you have a similar revelation or just got bored and moved on?

Mech E - that is exactly what happened to me as well! Just picked up a used low mileage Silverado 1500 with 5.3 and HD towing package. Until a week ago I was driving the F150 every day.

The F150 is such an odd project that I don't expect many people to be interested - and like you I don't want to put it on Craigslist. I expect I will get lots of questions and requests to test drive - but no money.

The weather this week has been crummy, I need to grab a few more pictures of the truck and post it on a few enthusiasts sites.

Weird, I have a turbo mgb also. Mine has an sr20 in it though. I've been thinking about turboing my 4.9. GLWS. Wish it was cheaper and I was closer :).

Back