Interest in Log Head turbo manifold?

ok I am working on getting some flanges made up....

but who would be interested in a fabbed log style manifold to mount a T3 pattern turbo? this would be a ready to go manifold made for bent up and fully welded ready to go. This would be for log heads only (just too tight to fit a turbo under a CI intake and clear every chassis combo ou there. would come with flanges all welded on for a T3 or T4 turbo (or your supplied flange) and could prob fit on a flange for a 35/38mm wastegate at the rear. Price will be under $400 (will narrow down once I hear back on my flange quote)

turbo will be mounted forward in the AC compressor area over the alternator.

buyer will need to fab their own downpipe (I can provide flanges for extra)

so the requirements will be this....

1. no passenger mounted AC compressor
2. LOG head only
3. Cable throttle
4. Buyer provides/fabs downpipe.

I think it's a great idea, it's a "missing link" in hi-po products for our engines. The price isn't unreasonable either, IMHO. (y)

Too bad I can't afford to go turbo.... :|

I will pop up a 3-D screen shot of what I am looking at doing here. once I get some prices from suppliers on my flanges and steel I will post up pricing.

I am going to start with a limited run of 10 manifolds. once they sell then I will look into doing another run of 10.

couple one of these with a modded carb and a 2.3L OHC turbo and a very cheap build can be done.

XFlow_Fairlane":2l7bchbq said:
I will pop up a 3-D screen shot of what I am looking at doing here. once I get some prices from suppliers on my flanges and steel I will post up pricing.

I am going to start with a limited run of 10 manifolds. once they sell then I will look into doing another run of 10.

couple one of these with a modded carb and a 2.3L OHC turbo and a very cheap build can be done.

I have a SVO T3 .60/.63 turbo.

Eagerly awaiting your results.

highly interested
would very much like to see a rendering, or possibly a photoshopped image of the positioning

Shoot ide be all over it but my turbo is a GN turbo with the round style inlet...Im runnin the stock manifold with a J pipe to the turbo. I bet I could pick up QUITE a bit with a simple turbo manifold! How far are you from Murfreesboro? Im gonna try to get mine up and runnin again this weekend! Maybe we can work somethin out.
Matt

Back