M112

Good to see another Forced Induction project. What is the preliminary plan?. I picked up an Eaton SC for a 'project' six but veered over to a centrifugal Vortech type when a friend blew up a Lightning' P/U. . Many of same challenges with the Roots type and the Ford six. I am interested to see your ideas'...

(if PhoBu allows:)

have fun

The only thing I know about forced induction is that I want to learn. I have a scratch built ratrod i finished last spring. I but 5500 miles on it last year. 300 inline mostly stock ARP head rod and main bolts a Comp valve train, H260 cam and steel timing gears. still running the Carter YF and EFI exhaust. I'm assuming the first thing I need to do is get the rotors recoated?

161henry":3kr1396j said:
Can the m112 be ran tilted left or right 90 degrees??
No problem running the M112 at any angle you want.
The gear lube in the gear drive housing will always lubricate the drive gears at any angle.
There have been many running the Eaton supercharger on it's side without any problems.

good. I know this may sound odd, but Pinterest has a ton of photos of homemade intake manifolds

161henry":1rsth7re said:
good. I know this may sound odd, but Pinterest has a ton of photos of homemade intake manifolds
No so odd. Plenty of pics on Pinterest for just about anything.

Here is a brand new 2 pulley harmonic balancer that has a nicely machined area to mount the lower blower pulley hub.
They are becoming hard to find as most new balancers come as 3 pulley versions
https://www.ebay.com/itm/291885628839?rmvSB=true

Back