Paging Korrupt...

addo

Top Poster
VIP
REDLINE 10K
Anyone heard from Korrupt? Is he back in WA and trying to stuff that BA turbo motor into a Capri still?

I got this back. Here's to hoping it comes together!
The Plan is still alive and kicking im having dramas with the RTA
at
the moment the body is being sprayed cobalt blue and the engine will
be in
after that. On the Dyno the donk pumped out just under 400kw so,
hopefully
it will be fully finished by April/May. ill have pics soon

do you perth guys remember roughly when motorvation is??

i remember korrupt saying he wanted it done for then... wonder if this is still the plan!

cant wait to see it go!!

-matt-

:D Well Guys big things have happened since i was last on line my best mate has just finished spraying the Capri, And Yes the engine is in, the ECU for that engine is an absolute c**t,i went to a local ford dealer to ask for settings and parameters etc and when i told him what the engine is sitting in he kindly asked me to leave, anyway Motec and Chipmaster in Maddington came to the rescue with that one. the 3rd of Jan is the big day, the car is going on the Dyno at Bluefire in Welshpool, anyway the car is Registered finally and it reminded me what a small car and a turbo donk can do, sorry to the old bloke at the intersection of Ocean Reef RD and Marmion Ave for my sideways action. Anyway the car wont be at Motorvation due to the fact ill be in Sydney, but it will be at a Woopass Wednesday prior to then, anyway guys Merry Christmas and if you want some more info email me!!!!
Korrupt :eek:

ooooohhhh baby :eek: :eek: I just want one... :p

ring up some magazines (Zoom comes to mind) and get em to do an article. I wanna see this beast!

you must let me know when its gonna make its first appearance !! :)

bump

im in perth.. and up ur way.. between oceon reef rd and whitfords ave next to marmion.. and i never seen u around.

wouldl ike to know how the cars going.. some pix would be good :p
and if u got to the drags.. what time did u pull ?

dammm this post is a blast from the past......... a year and a half old.....
i wounder if it ever got going

sorry for dragging up an old topic like this one, but do anyone have an mail address to "Korrupt"? looks like his no longer registered to this forum since I was unable to send him a PM.
since he got the BA engine in his capri I was hoping to get some answers and ideas to my own straight six capri project :roll:

Back