unfortunate sale :(

MRJLB84D

well, unfortunatly :( , i have to sell the turbo motor, heaps included!

you get:

rebuilt engine by HM GEM engines and spare xflow

mike vine turbo setup which includes: cast exhaust TO4 turbo manifold, wastegate set at 9psi, dump pipe (cost $1100)

Turbo is a 600hp garret based TO4 (been rebuilt and flowed just over 600hp cost $1500)

Gas research LPG throttle body, mixer and tank

Custom inlet manifold (unfinished and made from stainless steel, can organise for it to be finished at your cost)

intercooler (cost $350)

electronic dizzys
forged pistons
roller rockers
spare rods, pistons, clutches, flex plates and few other odds and ends

genuine reason for sale, asking for offers around $2500ono

have put the post here before putting it on ebay so hope to hear from you

for pics of the motor goto http://photobucket.com/albums/a66/xa_turbo/

thanks

Sorry to hear... i was really looking forward to seeing this thing going!

What needs to be done to finish the motor?

im selling the whole lot! not seperating any of it.... want it all gone as i dont wanna have car parts laying around i dont need

getting plenty of interest so far. Will put it on ebay next week if i dont get anyone wanting it off here

I have a question about the LPG gear. Is the Gas Research setup blow through? Would you be able to show me some pictures of it? What converter is supplied with it? I am asking because I am planning to go LPG turbo like you were in the near future on my TC Cortina.

unfortunaly, its my deepest regret that due to my mother having a heart attack yesterday i must try and sell the engine as fast as possible to help with medical bills so will take $2000 cash for everything

sorry i dont have pics of the gasresearch throttle body or mixer but is genuine throttle body but cant remember what brand mixer but is pretty big and should do the job as i got the setup from a running car. i can try and get pics soon but im in QLD for now with family and the setup is all back at home in NSW and dont know how long i will be here for sorry

MRJLB84D":141vb7qm said:
unfortunaly, its my deepest regret that due to my mother having a heart attack yesterday i must try and sell the engine as fast as possible to help with medical bills so will take $2000 cash for everything

sorry i dont have pics of the gasresearch throttle body or mixer but is genuine throttle body but cant remember what brand mixer but is pretty big and should do the job as i got the setup from a running car. i can try and get pics soon but im in QLD for now with family and the setup is all back at home in NSW and dont know how long i will be here for sorry

Im sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she is doing ok.

I am very interested in giving you the $2000 cash you're asking for the set up.

I just have a few questions I'd like to get cleared up first before I buy it.

Please give me a call on 0410 666 005 (or give me your phone number and I'll call you).

Thanks mate.

Cheers,

Mike.

Back