xa gs

SONNY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there juat bought a totaly original xa gs ute for $150 anyway the funny thing is it has a stock 250 1v and column auto?thats the way the farmer bought it new and i would have thought it nay have had a 250 2v but nope it dosent.anyway its been out in a paddock foe 15 years and although its original itas super rusty.ok i was going to take what i wanted,dash s/wheel etc and just leave it there or are they worth saving?

It's an XA GS. Do nothing except wash, detail, sell at auction and laugh all the way.

Unusual to be a column auto. The whole concept of the GS was floor shift and guages inside, and wheels and stripes outside. I guess commercials might have been different.

Just like the American market-place from the 50's to the mid-'70's. You could buy pretty much ANYTHING WITH ANYTHING back then. ~OO6.

are you sure its a GS? does it have the rally pack option (48 from memory?) on the factory tags?

from the description above, doesnt sound like a GS to me, sounds like someone has just put a few gs options (i.e. stickers etc) on it?

My first boss had a XB GS van that he bought new.
250, 3 speed, Air con, bench seat, green with gold stripes.
If this XA has dash, s/wheel, stripes, 12 slots, it has a GS pack fitted, factory or not.

Sonny, what profit did it turn?

Mate of mine had an XBGS panel van, too! Oddly, it had a 2V.

$850 clear profit says it's your shout! :LOL:
alcohol.gif

Back