Almost FREE Ausie parts

Bayrunner

Hey Fellas, I have several guys from the AU offering free parts for only the cost of shipping. If anyone is interested in any AU parts, let me know. I am seting up a order soon. In a short time, I have aquired a garage full of items. The shipping costs are not that bad when using some common sense. These guys are all excited to be able to offer parts for our projects. They take pride in their technology.

Cheers!

Hi. I'd be interested in sharing your shipping expense in order for me to get an oz 2v 250 head and intake to the U.S. I have possible finds for a head and intake, but shipping just those items is quite expensive. Please let me know if I can participate.

I could use a good xFlow oil pan and looking for some Xflow valve train parts (cams, timing sets, gaskets, bearings, etc) maybe even a header. Let me knwo what you got lined out since I could prob just make a weekend roadtrip over to VA to pick stuff up.

I would like to get an order in for some spare parts, gaskets, etc for an 82 carby crossflow. I am located near Houston, TX.
email with details of delivery dates and how we will handle payment. Also looking for a dizzy from an XE/XK

Fellas, Xrglen has just advertised he is getting rid of a list of his inventory. Check out his post.

I Did!

Back