Crossflow oil dipt stick?

papawfalcon

Well I broke the handle off my dipt stick. Is there a US replacement or is it just for a crossflow. Thanks Ken N.

Despite the block differences between Aussie and US 250's, I think you can use the L-code US 250 dipstick...PN 6750 should be the same. Maverick, Granada, Monarch, probably Versailles with 250 engine.

The crossflow one has a few extra bends in the pipe, but its similar to the 1971-1976 log head 250 asside. It's flimsier to get past the X=flow intake manifold though.

I am about to swap my stock one out here shortly (the tube is about 1/2" below the bottom of the plenum)

If you are in a hurry I can mail it up to you. I don't think I will be up towards IL for a few months.

Hey Nick I can wait.Next project is a different radiator and altinater.Hope to have the Ranchero on the road this fall! Just let Nick or I know when your going to be in the area. Thanks so much. Glad you can help me out, AGAIN.

alternator?

is the one on that XFlow bad? I have a couple external regulator alts and regulators layign around if you need them too....

and a Us 250 alt bracket setup (say if you wanted to get rid of that AC bracket one)

I didn't get an altinator (that I remember) and The only AC/ altinator bracket I have is for a 200 are they the same?

I'm off this weekend I will do some searching and see what I can find in my garage.Sometimes I forget what I done yesterday.Thanks Ken N.

Back