X-flow carby or EFI ?

papawfalcon

I'm confused on using a 2100 ford carb or 32/36 webber or 38 webber ,or maybe a throdle body EFI. On my x-flow.Did not see anything on throdle body EFI, but on article said not to use a progressive and another said use a progressive webber or get a 2305 . I have a 2100 on it now and not working correctly so thought it was time to change or get a kit. Thanks for any and all help Ken N.

2100 should work good on it and are easy to rebuild. Since you have on there why not clean it up and rebuild it. :nod:

I agree efi is better, but it can be a bit intimidating if you're used to carbs.

So is there a good EFi in the USA. Also I have a 34 ADM. Need a kit but not avalible in the USA or is it or parts?I read in othe sites the carbs are great?
Thanks Ken N

That Holley 2305 2 bbl carb is about as rare as hen's teeth. I'm a firm believer in the Ford 2100 series 2bbl's, although I do have a few of the Webber 32/36's. As bubba22349 says, the 2100's are easy to rebuild. Parts are also available and I believe they are easy to tune.

Darrell

Back