anyone in the Central Coast, NSW, Wyong area?

Xargon321

Like the title says i am looking for someone in the Central Coast, NSW, Wyong i have lead on a possible 250 2v head just waiting to hear back. the only problem is he will not ship to the usa. i was hoping someone could pick it up and ship to me if someone has the time and its not really expensive! thanks.

looks like he has put the head and manfold up as one unit. so is there anyone in the above area or willing to go there? ;)

Mate Im about 3.5 hrs away from there.
Can you ask him if he can get it shipped to Tamworth NSW
Im not sure how I'll get it to your side of the world, but if you can do some research I can try and help

Your call

cheers
ben

He said he can deliver to sydney for a fee is that any closer? ill message him and see if he can ship to you're area tho.

i dont think it will be feasible to fedex or ups it they all want mega dollers to ship it to me from tamsworth...

i think my best bet would be get it to Sydney as a main port it there so it could possibly get on a boat coming over here if i can find one that coming to Portland, OR. anyone in Sydney the might help?

Probably be a better idea. Im north of wyong, sydney is south of wyong.

Is it the one on ebay? looks a bit rough but if you get it for the starting bid then even if you spend a bit of coin on it, you will still be ahead

ya if i can get it cheap and get it here cheap i think i would be golden but its the getting it here that's tough. need to find the right person that can help.

Back