XFLOW for sale in USA

See the for sale section....

With me working ont he road so much and wanting to finish my car I am taking the easier traveled route and looking to go V8 in my Fairlane.

Time is worth more than money right now to me so I am taking the path of least resistance to get my project completed. I am not looking for a fortune for what I am selling but I am not looking to give it away. I will only part the parts motor from the rest of the lot.

I really hate doing this but living out of state (and working out of state) has me down on only having a few days available a year to work on it and I would rather get the car to paint and on the road then spend it trying to fit the turbo aussie motor to it.

updating to post some pics for a member that is interested.

I forgot about the spacer to run a US spec T5 in it. I also have a 36-1 wheel on a stock balancer.

XFlow_Fairlane":2aiyrn79 said:
updating to post some pics for a member that is interested.

I forgot about the spacer to run a US spec T5 in it. I also have a 36-1 wheel on a stock balancer.

The "parts engine"? does it have a valve cover? I need one. I'm building a similar setup only w/ a US bottom end. What did you do for a HG? How much boost did you run?

I never finished this build...hence the sale....going 302 so I can drop in a running combo without having to reinvent the wheel.

I am not parting out my spares as I would like to keep them complete....but yes I have a spare cast cover....comes with a core motor to build for it.

no idea on headgasket....never finished the build....this is an aussie bottom end.

Back