Heading to Perth

Lagniappe

I'll be in Perth in a couple of weeks, for a couple of weeks, for work. Coming in from New Orleans, LA.

I know it's a long shot, but any leads on a pre-crossflow 250 2V head with manifold in the Perth area? I'm starting a 200 build and thought an Oz head would be cool. I can ship it as baggage for free if I can get it boxed properly. Any ideas? I checked Ebay.au and Gumtree but nothing comes up.

Pity you are going to be on the west coast. I could have been able to help you if you had been coming to Victoria. When you get to WA ask to be pointed to a good wrecking yard and see how you get on. Good Luck. :D

Thanks Cool23. I'm not getting my hopes up, but it would be great if I could get a decent set at a decent price. I have a work colleague making some inquiries there. Her brother is a gear head - though she calls him a hoon?

Plenty of things happen on the WA scene. A place you should go and visit is Armadale Auto Parts.

Tell them I sent you. Never been there myself but know the fellow that runs the place.
Long weekend here so I hope to attend a MOPAR event today just for a look.

Back