Socializing and Spreading the Word.

Moderator: Mod Squad

1966Mustang
Administrator

Socializing and Spreading the Word.

Post #1 by 1966Mustang » Sat May 20, 2017 12:29 pm

I know a lot of you have already seen our facebook and youtube, but now there is something new to add to our social presence as I work on how to drive more lost six cylinder fans here.

As I am sure many of you have wondered... "What's all this hullabaloo about Twitters?" Well, it is a thing, and I've heard a lot of people and companies use it - so I figured we can too!

This is the well-known twitter icon:
twitter.png
(see - you already know what it is!)

Now you can get notified of active and new topics there at https://twitter.com/fordsixperf . Our posts (not all, just some) repost to twitter (and facebook) from here automatically.

In case you missed it: There are "Social Icons" at the bottom of the Default theme (Subway) - If you are on Prosilver, you won't see these - for now at least.

socials.png

These little icons go to other things that we have for the site - The facebook page, the youtube page, the paypal donate page, the github page (for software development of this site), and now the twitter page .

All this means we are now "20% Cooler"! Don't look that up if you don't know what it is. You'll be disappointed.

Thanks!

- Perry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'65 Mustang Coupe, C4, DUI, CompCams 260, Addco 1", StreetOrTrack Front Bilstein Coilover System, Bilstein Rear Shocks, 4-1/2 leaf springs.

Support our forum:
Like us on Facebook, watch us on YouTube, Buy FordSix Gear , Make a Donation!

bmbm40

Re: Socializing and Spreading the Word.

Post #2 by bmbm40 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Good effort to maximize every available resource. We need all those lost sixers we can get.
66 Bronco-1970 250, NV3550, DSII, 4 turn ps, uncut, 1" bl, 2.5" sl, front disc, twin stick D 20, 30 x 9.50
NEXT- direct mount 1.08 on D8 head, power brakes, rear limited slip, 3G, electric fan, electric upgrades, custom curved DSII, header, 31" tires

New guy? Get the Falcon Performance Handbook and Ford six high performance parts from https://vintageinlines.com