FordSix Performance Vehicle Registry

Moderator: Mod Squad

1966Mustang
Administrator

FordSix Performance Vehicle Registry

Post #1 by 1966Mustang » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Hey All,

I've created a FordSix Vehicle Registry to collect some information on our cars/parts/mods etc. It can be found under the 'Quick Links' menu in your navigation bar. Here is the direct link: app.php/page/FordSixRegistry.

The idea spawned from the discussion about how rare Mike's Aluminum Cylinder heads are. I figured this might be interesting information to know.

Some of the ones we already know about are listed on the CI Archive DynoRoom page: ci/DynoRoom-2.html

You can fill out the form as many times as you have cars/engines to submit. The results of the submitted form are not currently public. If the information collected is innocuous and not identifying (other than your forum username) it may be made available here on the forum in the future.

If you have a CI or VI Aluminum Cylinder Head, selecting that option under Cylinder Head Type will bring you to another section where you can submit some more details about it (serial/order number, cc's, intake details, etc).

If you have any questions/comments/improvements or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and best regards,

Perry Clark
1966Mustang
'65 Mustang Coupe, C4, DUI, CompCams 260, Addco 1", StreetOrTrack Front Bilstein Coilover System, Bilstein Rear Shocks, 4-1/2 leaf springs.

Support our forum:
Like us on Facebook, watch us on YouTube, Buy FordSix Gear , Make a Donation!