New Forum

AzCoupe

1K+
Departed Member
Well, I thought it was about time for a new forum, just for the aluminum cylinder heads. So, here it is....

I had to do quite a search, but finally found and moved all the related topics. I also split the long thread into three, and seperated the test results, so its a little more managable.

Eventually, I'll be adding the big six head too.

Hi, I grew up fords - mostly mustang and I am just now getting my first old car. It is a '69 Falcon 2dr. I am the second owner of the car (at age 29 I am excited). It has the 200 in it. Will the aluminum heads and intake etc... that everyone is raving about work for this motor? It is a strong runner already and I am looking forward to doing some work to it.

Thanks,

Crystal

hey Crystal,

That's exactly the application the aluminum head is designed for! And welcome to Falcon club! Some of us here (myself included) have 69's.

Crystal, first of all Welcome and yes the new cylinder head will work on the 170-200-250 sixes.Make sure to read all the posts in the Aluminum head section as well as the small six section as there is alot of info there. Good luck with it.

Back