Log Head vs Aluminum Head Timeslips.

Doug, if you don't get into the 14's, i'll bring my lightning up there & push you into the 14's.
I think your engine lost its power, just looking at the trap speeds in the 1/4 mile a month before it really became obvious to you.
I hope the fresh engine will reap the goals you will be satisified with. Bill

Maybe I can even fly up for a weekend and meet you at the track. Would be fun to get a few of the guys to come out and have an inline shootout.

let me know when and I will be sure to take off work and come up for the weekend.

Bill

Theres a Mopar race in the summer that some of the inline guys on the slant six forum come up to race in at US 131 dragway in Martin Michigan.

Now of course it would be closed to us on Saturday and Sunday when they are actually running the race but the Friday night test & tune is open to anyone.....

Any Mopar vs Ford Inline racing anyone? ;) :eek: :eek:

Later,

Doug

Doug, to have have any more info on the race? Especially the dates? Or a link for info?

I'm going to contact them and see if they will let us joined them for the weekend. An all inline weekend would be cool. There the Inliners International convention and race we could do too.

Mike, Slantsix.org It's a point race for the slant six guys. Only race I know that is a combo race besides Standard1320 reunion is a couple of races up in Redding Ca. they have a inline/slant race on sat. then run a all mopar race on sunday.

Doug, how far are you from Cordova Ill? The inliners Convention will be there next year any chance of making that one?

AzCoupe":13oq32tt said:
Doug, to have have any more info on the race? Especially the dates? Or a link for info?

I'm going to contact them and see if they will let us joined them for the weekend. An all inline weekend would be cool. There the Inliners International convention and race we could do too.

Mike,

Heres the link to the topic about 2007's race.

http://www.slantsix.org/forum/viewtopic ... gan#147798

I never joined but I always lurk over there to keep an aye on the competition1 ;)

Heres the link to Knollgas's Martin Michigan track.

http://www.131dragway.com/index.asp?pageid=7

The race is July 21st & 22nd and we cant race then but the test & tune is Friday nights from 5-11 and we can race then! :eek:

Of course everyone could watch rest of the racing during the weekend.

I wont know when the race is untill thier new schedule comes out in probably March I'd say being the track opens the 1st of April weather permitting.

I'll keep watch.... ;)

Layter,

Doug

82F100":39g8wyhx said:
Doug, how far are you from Cordova Ill? The inliners Convention will be there next year any chance of making that one?

Rich,

Whens that race?

Its doable :D Depends on whos gonna be there. Its right off the Indiana toll road (80-90) which I live right next to and looks to be a bit over 300 miles away.

about a 5 hour drive with truck, car and trailer....no biggie ;)

Later,

Doug

Inliners International - Nationals
Davenport, Iowa - June 26–29, 2008.
Events:
An evening at the Driven-In Theater,
Poker Run through the Iowa country side,
Drag Racing at Cordova Dragway Park.
Tours:
A private car collection,
Yogi’s Hot Rod Parts,
Chassis Engineering,
John Deere Harvester,
John Deere Antique Tractor Museum.

Doug, this would be perfect for you, since your into tractors........

Back