any head comparison #'s?

70 grabber

I was just curiouse if any one had any head comparison numbers as far as flow and hp ratings for the log compared to the CI aluminum head?As I say log I mean modified 3x1 or simular.I saw the 2bbl comparison and was very excited by those results!!I only ask because I am working on a 2v(350) direct bolt in center and 2 1v(34pdsit-3) on outsides.Also why not try a 3x2 set up on that new head?see what you get removeable intake so wouldnt be so hard or problematic. Just interested because those numbers got me thinking about that new head!! ;) :D

thanks but I did already read that.I was looking for the 3x1 set up.I probabally should have put this in 250 performance section sorry!

Ah. Probably not, then. The limiting factor in the 3x1 setups is the valve seat area as well. That is not really affected by the extra carbs. The only evidence is anecdotal, similar flow to the OZ-250 is indicated.

I gotcha, thanks man!Didn't think about that.I was just thinking about the log intake flow.I need to look at the whole picture to get a better perspective.

Back