Anyone know if the 300 head got cancelled?

Lux

Hello,

Haven't posted here in a while, and was hoping there would be a knowledgable update on the 240/300 head.

I've been putting off my upper end build to see if this were still happening or not, and can't find any authoritive updates on it.

Does anyone know if this is still in the works? I was very enthused by seeing the small block head results and shelved my 300 build on the promise of a head. Can I call someone to get a real update? If it's not happening, that's fine, I would just like to know before I build up a stocker.

Thanks!

you might be able to get ahold of Mike, but i'm sure he's working as hard as he can to get this thing up and running, and since he hasn't posted any updates i'm sure he won't be able to really tell you anything that you can't already find on the board

Thanks for the replies, that's kind of what I was afraid of.

Guess I'll have to invest on a home porting kit. Oh well, it gives me a chance to learn something I've always been interested in.

Have a great holiday!

If you have the kinda money to buy an aluminum head, why invest in a home porting kit, there are folks that can take your cast iron boat anchor and make your dreams come true.

Back