new al head info

nothing new
anything new will be updated on ClassicInlines.com, you can just check there instead of asking

I'd like to point out a few details re the heads.

Being made in Melbourne, Australia it means AzCoupe isn't able just to drop in and hustle them along.

They're designed and will be founded by a company with one of the world's best pedigrees in head design and manufacture. It's not like they're designing something then jobbing it out to a third world country with little respect for intrinsic quality.

The order pool is comparatively small. We as FordSixers, need to be aware that a company who make most of their income from V-8 heads will tend to focus primarily on the big hitters - especially when global economic situations appear to be changing (not necessarily for the better).

I don't know anything about the supplier's corporate structure or finance but they're not insolvent when I last looked. Nor has AzCoupe taken deposits off people with an eye to delivering product.

All in, it's a pretty straight up process. Just that nothing to report, is nothing to report. Surely that's better than the computer industry promising stuff "real soon now"?

Cheers, Adam.

First question, are you asking if there is any new info on the small six head, or the big six head?

If your asking about the big six head, I had to put it on the back burner due to the lack of sales and the slow economy. Maybe we can get back on it in a few months, we'll just have to see how it goes. The patterns are ready to go, but we still need to pay for the programing and the first dozen proto types. All it takes is money, and lots of it..... ;)

Was asking about the 300 head. Thanks for the heads up. Been asking around a bit people seem to get really defensive, as if any question was an implication the process is taking too long. Not trying to step on toes, just curious where it's at. Thanks again, Matt.

Back