Triple TBI Intake?

Come on I know somebody has to know, I know one was used for the Road Racer project Mustang that our fearless leader built.

We're working on a new intake manifold that will support several set-ups, including triple DCOE's or TBI's. However it will be a couple months before they're ready. I'll release more info in a few weeks.

Cool thanks for the info Mike, it will be more than a few months before I'm ready to start ordering more parts for my build so the timing will be perfect.

We're actually developing a three part manifold. The fisrt part (intake runners and manifold) will support triple DCOE Webers and/or throttle boddies. The second part will be a removable plenum chamber (with a removable top plate), that will bolt up to the manifold instead of carbs or throttle boddies. The third part (the removable top plate) will allow different set-ups, such as dual 32/36 Webers or Holleys, triple 1Vs, or maybe just an inlet for boosted applications. Basically all we need to do, is make the top plate according to what we want to install. The customer could also make his own, if he wanted something other than what we offer.

Mike:

You might consider providing a "blank" top cover with gasket and fasteners to affix it to the plenum but with no provision for a particular set of carbs, throttle bodies or ???. As you say, the buyer can then do whatever he/she wants if one of your pre-done covers is not to their liking. Just a thought ...

Russ

Back