Need four barrel adapter for CI intake

duskpearl

My head and intake came with a two barrel adapter so that I could run an Autolite 2300.I now am changing to FI needing a four barrel intake pattern. I will buy or trade for a CI four barrel adapter. My hardly used rebuilt Autolite 2300 is also available.

Mike 303-306-8542

I thought a 4bl bolted on directly, or an adapter is used for 2bl? you may need a generic 4bl carb spacer though for linkage clearance.

EDIT: I guess not, did you try does10s?

duskpearl...I will buy that 2bbl adaptor from you! Let me know if you want to sell it. Will(Does10s)is totally out of them and I need one. I just saw him yesterday and he has plenty of the 4bbl adaptor plates.

This availability is very good news. I've searched parts houses and the internet for a 4 3/8" square manifold bolt pattern to match the CI intake, and found nothing-and no adapters with such a manifold bolt pattern. So, it appears that the CI manifold bolt pattern is not a standard 4bbl pattern of some sort as I had hoped.

I will contact Will, and let you all know how I make out.

Folks: I'll appreciate someone letting me know how to contact Will (Does 10s). Please pardon my ignorance.

Mike

Glad to help. Not to hijack this thread, but I am needing a 2bbl adaptor. Mike are you willing or anyone else that has one willing to sell one to me? If so how much to ship to 85281? Thanks!

69stang_250":z1nhmzw4 said:
Man if all else fail, I may can get the bolt pattern and get one made for ya. Just let me know.
Mike is selling his to me...but thanks much for the offer!

Just purchased a four barrel adapter from Will (Does10s).

As stated previously, they are still available.

Thanks for the heads-up. I also purchased one from Will. I appreciate evryone's help.

By the way, I have for sale a restored Autolite 2300 356 cfm 2bbl with less than one hour running time on it. Also have a phenolic spacer for it. I'd have put up photos but don't know how to do it on this forum.

Back