FL - FAP machine/Allied machine - Clearwater

Patrick66

Famous Member
FAP: good shop, ive been there a couple times and talked with the owners for a while each time. theyre good guys and have pretty good prices (even checked my friends crankshaft for free). they're hard to find because they don't advertise and nothing came up about them when i googled machine shops in my area. they've got experience building funny cars to blown 454 chevy trucks. ill take all my future business to them and i recommend them to my friends.

http://www.fapmachine.com/
call and get directions first, theyre in a large parking lot with a lot of other businesses.

ALLIED: this is the shop i took my head to for welding (FAP's welder was broken) theyre welds looked great! theyre prices are higher than FAP, and theyre not an automotive specific shop (they do mostly repairs on industrial equip). the owner is nice, he talked to me for a while about my project and the falcon he used to own with a 170. i have also taken my friends cylinder head there to have a broken cam cap bolt removed, they got it at about 1pm, we had the head back by about 5-6pm.

Allied machine
17101 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL
(727) 535-2929

Back