WA - Seattle area

I'm over across the water from you in the Bremerton area, and can do most any repair or upgrade you need done. Restoration's to full rebuilds.

What do ya need?

Wanna see my work just search the eye candy section for FE's 1966 Mustang Resto, Many Pictures, that's the title.

Later,

FE

I need more money! :LOL:

I'm just getting started, mines a '64 econo project. Right now I'm just doing the research and cleaning to begin, to include finding the local talent.

Initially I'm looking to do a front disk brake conversion and I need to research more on the frame and rear diff (i.e. I read that the frame for my year might need more bracing found on later years to handle any improved performance six).

Right now it has a 68 falcon block and 80 fairmont head, it runs but it needs some work. Eventually I'd like to get to a full engine rebuild, but I'm thinking I want the body done and at least in primer with new weather sealing all around to prevent any further rusting. Body is in good shape only a few minor rust problems as far as I can tell.

Are you a business or just your personal shop? Maybe we can arrange for you to take a look at it sometime and give me your thoughts?

thanks
Ryan
the mustang is real nice btw!

Check out a guy here who hasn't posted for a while: Griny. Use the search to get him. He does body and fender work in Seattle area.

I've been busy :) Another mustang :(

Anyway if you ever need someone, drop me a call or an e-mial or a PM, It should all be on. my phone is 707-416-7215 I'm over next to Bremerton.

Gary

There is also a really good mechanic who mainly works on mustangs but he does a lot of cars in that range and I'm assuming he could work on your econo too, he is in Bellevue WA, he is a really cool guy and his shop is called Blue Oval Pony Cars.

http://www.blueovalponycars.com/

As of 8/12/2018, both Blue Pony Cars and earlsmachineshop are closed or in Earl's case, not a valid website at the least.

Any know a good machine shop around the north Sound where I can get my head redone?

Valley Automotive Machine is a good shop in Mount Vernon. I don't know if they know someone who could do the 2v brazing, but they might. They do good work.

Back