Log Gets Injected

drag-200stang":2ef3cnr9 said:
Free hosting they said, I wish I never heard of photo b...it. so pic's may take awhile. :banghead:
I got tied up on some home projects, so work on the car slowed down and it is not working yet...Just retired, so things arhe looking up, but now I have to convince my body not to do the same :)
Ecu is on the way, rite now I am finishing the 3.8 hall effect mod. just have to reduce the mounting flange to fit the block and add another pin in gear... Sometimes I forget to manage my time, like do I need a one off aluminum steering wheel. but those are the things I like to do.

Yeah that free photo hosting site and a couple others have caused a quite a problem on our site! I guess they wanted to get in on the "Ransomware Scam" to make some money now. I don't know how many of my pictures have disappeared from the posts on the site, I still have most of them in my old computer, but yes it's going to take a lot of time to go back and fix them them.

Sounds like your have most of the parts to make a working EFI system though and that's a big hurtle too. :rolflmao: Managing Time yep now that's hard to do! Good luck I sure do enjoy hearing about your car projects (y) :nod:

Thought I would ttt this while the pic's show.
Working on a homemade 8.160'' dia. 36=1 trigger wheel now ...It is taking longer than I thought, but what else is new.. :D

"It's taking longer than I thought" Isn't that the official motto of the hot rod world? :LOL: Can you give some details on what you're doing to crank and connecting rods? Or is this proprietary information. ;) One more question - are you going coil on plug? Can''t what to see what times the car will run.

Yes i can , The rods are GRP Billet AL rods at 5.025 ctc, with chevy .927pin and 2.100 crank... The chevy stuff is cheaper...Crank stock ford 200, turned down to 350 chevy 2.100 with .020 more stroke...The rods were a mistake...I ran brooks racing rods in it before and was able to clearance the rod some because they were .990 wide and very beefy, to make cam , bottom of cylinder wall clearancing less...The GRP rod are narrow beam and I did not want to compromise them...It took a lot off the cam and block to get them to fit and I am a little scared that the cam may break...It was not available at that time but now I would use the Molnar steel 1JZ rod.
I have the Holley version of the ING-1a coil near plug..

Sadly, not yet, and do work on it when I can...There is a lot of things that I am changing to bring the car up to today's standards..I tend to work on fun projects and put off the unpleasant things...Did I mention I hate body and paint work..Should of just put it in paint prison.

Now that your intake manifold is DRY, you can add the other passage externally like the sketch I posted!!! ;)
Curious about this, are you proposing a sub-manifold to carry some air to the ends of the log through the 1" holes there, with both manifolds fed by a common throttle body?

No that was an idea that Linc's had ...If I do any thing to the log it will be a tri. hole larger direct mount water to air intercooler like the smaller single I used before but longer with two more holes...Think like the tri-power set up, one hole between 1 and 2 and another between 5 and 6.and the throttle valve will be on the intercooler or just before.

Back