mod help please

hey where did my TFI dissy thread go? I think it would be a great item to have in here for the MS guys.

once I get the internets working at my house I will post up pics for a second one I am building.

we don't have any threads that we're reviewing right now, so it's not there... are you saying you can't find it at all? or just that you'd like to move it over here?

I have done a search through all posts from Turbo_Fairlane_200 and it looks like he was talking about it Feb 24th 2008 and posted a pic of it installed in a motor around March 18th 2008.

I cannot find the original article, didnt we have a server crash this summer?

May have been lost then.

I am especially interested in this as I just purchased a 89Mustang LX convertible with auto trans.

My 81 I6 motor is a auto and I want to do Turbo's mod to TFI and run my EEC IV to Megasquirt adapter and a Megasquirt II ECU.

Then turbo will be sooo much easier.

well if it is lost no biggie I will just have to build the other one I have parts for. i just figured it could be some useful info for the MS guys that would like to run locked timing. then again if I get bored this weekend I might just start the car up on the CFI ECU and carb then toss the CFI unit on it.

btw it would have been over a year since I made that post about the TFI.

i think I might have the pics around on photobucket still and will do a write up for it.

Back