Aussie EFI?

Hey guys I have a couple spare aussie EFI units on the way. I think they are all off 250's and are a vane are meter setup (similar to a 2.3 turbo)

I have a couple spare ecu's and meters only. So you will have to make up your own harness (I am working on getting a wiring diagram) A harness can be made with a little effort from a EEC car with a soldering iron and heat tubing.

So does anyone wanna try one out? they are a port injection setup so might be better for a 2V headed motor.

oh I was also talking to a ford tuning friend and he is thinking I should run a 5.0L ecu and mass air. I guess with a tweecer you can change to a 6cyl firing order.

Why would you want 20+ year old ford stuff when you can have a properly programmable MS box for next to nothing? My 250 runs multipoint efi and triple coils - runs better than it ever did stock.

With Megasquirt it uses Speed Density system so with a turbo you dont use mass air or Vane Air Meter, all you need on turbo inlet is a air filter.

I guess you can use whatever you can make work. Using Aussie fuel rails might make sourcing them for our inlines easier.

Back