pcv hose routing

*Fordman*

i have a 88 f150 with 300 4.9 6. the pcv is missing on it. one hose is hanging there but the new pcv vavle i bought has two ports on it. the second port has no hose just hanging there to hook to it. does anyoe have or know where the second hose comes from? i have a few other hoses laying around in and around the engine that i cant figure out where they come or go to. thanks for your answers. i will have many more with all these hoses missing or laying around but this is the most importtant right now. i don't have a vacuum hose routing on the hood or core support like is usually suppose to be.

an update. i got the pcv routing figured out. it only used one hose instead of two. the new pcv came with a plug for the second port. i do still have a few questions abotu what hose come and go to the throttle body. i also have soem po blobked off vacuum ports on the vacuum tree. any one care to take a guess at those. i can get a pic in the morning. im putting a used smog pump back on so the belt will stop sqealing.

heres where im at. i have three vacuum ports that i need to figure out what to do with. i can just leave them capped but for looks i would like them to be hooked up. can anyone identify where the ports in the pics go to or come from. thank you. the port on the right is to the throttle body. the other two port that have the bolts sticking in hoses are to the vacuum tree on the upper intake.

did i post this in the correct forum? just wonderign if i shoul dmove the conversation to the correct forum if there is anothe ri shoul dhave posted it in. thanks.

My 88 donor f-150 sticker shows the TWO ports by the throttle body going to the charcoal canister for vapor recovery.

Back