Opinions wanted,

Broncitis

Famous Member
With the build I have listed under al head, topic check this out and running about 12 -13 PSI estimated, what may be a good ARF to start out with to work from and also I am hoping to run factory timing are maybe a little less with stock distributor since I am intercooled with a fan and temp is very mild in the summer where I live and some driving will be above 5000 ft and most above 6500 ft.

have you thought of an MSD 6BTM box? has a nice remote mounted dial for boost retard and a built in rev limiter. since the dial is remote you cna have it mounted under your dash or in a glovebox so that if you get some pinging you can easily dial it back from the drivers seat. I think the rev limiter is self explainitory (would be good on an offroad vehicle...get a low set of pills so you can have a low rev limit so things stay under more control?)

xflow I have been looking at the msd 5462 and the msd 6462 and Mike and I were talking about it just a few days ago over the phone, the 6462 has alot more features for about $150 more, ok I think I'm goin to get the 6462 and I will feel better when I go to sea level and can just turn a knob and know I'm helping out my engine and not sweating it, plus I sure respect your opinion here alot as one of the doers and done that. Any opinions on that AFR.

Back