Nitrofil Float

Emberglo

I'v seen these floats mentioned. When I googled/forum searched them they come up with articles about them but never anywhere to get them. Does anybody know of a site that sells them?

For the holley 4bbl, summit, jegs... even over here, I can get them at any car part store, even if they might have to order it.
The ford carb... I dunno... there might not be any made, so you might have to find something and make it work.
But as you (and I) don't know what type carb they are, it gets hard to figure out.

If you find the carb models, I am sure someone can tell you exactly what you need, and probably where to get them

You might also try searching with "nitrophyl" as that is the spelling of the brand name. Speed shops should have or be able to easily get them for standard Holley four barrel carbs and many parts stores may carry them as well. I have no idea what is available for the stock Ford carbs, though.

In one of the turbo articles I seem to remember someone saying they could not get a bitrophyl float for the 1bbl but they were able to find one similar and modify it to work. Wasnt a drop in replacement.

Back