EZ-EFI® Self Tuning Fuel Injection System for Jeep 6 Cyl Eng

65-coupe

I think I am going to buy this soon for my 200 with alum head. From what I have read this should be the best self tuning EFI for our smaller engines. What do yall think.

I talked with EZ-EFI and the guy said it should work great on our engines. Looking to order it some time in late Oct or Nov. I will keep yall posted.

Does not seam any better than a carb. You have a nice setup,why not sequentail injecton on each port ,that way you will get proper fuel distribution that these long sixes need. Also get something that can handle boost incase you desire mo power down the road.

I'd like to know if the throttle body on the Jeep 6 system is the same 1000 cfm unit used with the other EZ EFI self tuning systems?

pmuller9":3cu471c3 said:
I'd like to know if the throttle body on the Jeep 6 system is the same 1000 cfm unit used with the other EZ EFI self tuning systems?

It is the same unit expect it uses only one side. So it is like a two barrel. Edelbrock is working on a program for he Estreet to work on 6cyl.

drag-200stang":1cuw7p16 said:
Does not seam any better than a carb. You have a nice setup,why not sequentail injecton on each port ,that way you will get proper fuel distribution that these long sixes need. Also get something that can handle boost incase you desire mo power down the road.

I really want a simple setup and do not want to mess with a custom one. Also to me this setup will be alot better then my carb setup no flat spots to mess with.

You are hotrodding a 50 year old inline six,now you want EZ .If it is worth doing ,it is worth doing right.

Sorry for preaching,but you did ask for opinions.

drag-200stang":1yymtd2x said:
You are hotrodding a 50 year old inline six,now you want EZ .If it is worth doing ,it is worth doing right.

Sorry for preaching,but you did ask for opinions.

Your right I did about that specific one. I think this engine is easy to work on. It maybe a 50 year old engine but they work on the same principles as newer ones. They are all a big air pump. But reading what alot of guys have to do with other efi systems I would rather keep the carb then going with that. But the EZ EFI should be a good fit on I6 engines. I will post my progress as I install it.

I wholeheartedly agree, if you're going to EFI it at least batchfire it with a MSII, at least you'll LEARN something. ;) anyone can plug and play.

Back