EFI Conversion for the standard log intake manifold 200ci ??

Hi All,

I am interested into added a 2bbl holley efi unit onto my 200ci log intake but I am unsure if it is even possible. Please let me know if anyone has ever done this conversion or even done an efi conversion for the log intake. I am just curious if I can even do it.

Thanks

A couple of guys have used a gm tbi. I will try to find a link.

you have a number of ways to go with this, depending on how much effort you are willing to put into the project.

1: you can use the ford CFI throttle body off any CFI equipped vehicle. from there it is just adapting essentially a 2100 autolite to the one barrel intake, either direct mount, or using a 2bbl to 1 bbl adapter.

2: you can use the GM TBI, or any other 2 bbl throttle body adapted as above.

3: you can find one, two, or three tempo/taurus 2.5 liter throttle bodies, they bolt to the large log adapter. you can use the triple carb set up from offenhauser if you like.

4: you can set up a SEFI style system with individual injectors for each cylinder. this requires injector bung to be installed in either the head ports, or the intake pointing straight at the intake valve.

in any case you can use the megasquirt controller. check out diyautotune.com for more information on the megasquirt.

Back