IMPORTANT, New Members Please Read this Post first, to know where to post your Auto Related Questions!

Moderator: Mod Squad

bubba22349
Global Moderator

IMPORTANT, New Members Please Read this Post first, to know where to post your Auto Related Questions!

Post #1 by bubba22349 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:12 pm

Welcome to all of the new Ford Six Site Members! For your information this isn't the correct section of the Forum for any of your Auto related posts so please be sure to place your questions in the correct forums. It is also very Important that you place your posts in the aproperate Forums so that they will be seen by all the site members and in that way you will get the most responses to your questions. This section is only designated for problems related with how the "Ford Six Website" is operating or with Log On's etc. Thank you for your Help! :thumbup: :nod:
A bad day Drag Racing is still better than a good day at work!

I am still hunting for a project car to build but with my current low budget it's not looking so good. My Ex- Fleet of Sixes these are all long gone! :bang: 1954 Customline 223 3 speed with O/D, 1963 Fairlane project drag car with BB6, 1977 Maverick 250 with C4, 1994 F-150 a 300 with 5 speed.

bubba22349
Global Moderator

Re: IMPORTANT, New Members Please Read this Post first, to know where to post your Auto Related Questions!

Post #2 by bubba22349 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:27 am

New members please note that this isn't the right place for your engine questions, it's only for questions or problems dealing with the Ford Six Website operation! So for your best results please make sure you are posting in the correct sections in the next group of forums below headlined "Inline Performance".

For the Famous Falcon small six engine sizes of 144 to 250 cu. in. Questions would go into the "Small Six Forum". The Ford Big Block six'es of 240 or 300 Cu. In. go into the "Big Six Forum". There is also a section for those that have an Australian version of our Ford small six'es. The "Vintage Six Forum" section is for all other Flathead (215 and 254 Cu. In.) and (215, 223, 262 Cu.In.) OHV Ford and Mercury six'es from 1941 to 1964. Lastly there is even a section at the bottom for other brands of inline 4 and 6 engines. By placing your questions in the proper Forums many more site members will then see them and you will get an answer quicker too. Thank you for your Help :nod:
A bad day Drag Racing is still better than a good day at work!

I am still hunting for a project car to build but with my current low budget it's not looking so good. My Ex- Fleet of Sixes these are all long gone! :bang: 1954 Customline 223 3 speed with O/D, 1963 Fairlane project drag car with BB6, 1977 Maverick 250 with C4, 1994 F-150 a 300 with 5 speed.